My lack of presence proves a point. I've been busy. Just very busy.
And, I'm feelin' it.
I am drawing strength and grace from the Lord.
I need every ounce of it.
There's so much on my plate of which I hope some would progress but it's looking like tough stains.
Patience. And thrive through this period. I am seeking Him.
And funny how God always provide in the most unconventional way when having conversation with a non-christian and in reply, a loaded response, "You are a Christian..so yea. You should know this. As long as you are trying, God will not fail you, right?"
ouch + wow = wouch. just wouch!
And, I'm feelin' it.
I am drawing strength and grace from the Lord.
I need every ounce of it.
There's so much on my plate of which I hope some would progress but it's looking like tough stains.
Patience. And thrive through this period. I am seeking Him.
And funny how God always provide in the most unconventional way when having conversation with a non-christian and in reply, a loaded response, "You are a Christian..so yea. You should know this. As long as you are trying, God will not fail you, right?"
ouch + wow = wouch. just wouch!

the will of God will not lead you to where the grace of God cannot keep you... hang on..
thanks, a timely reminder and knowing that He is ultimately in control.